Wednesday, April 13, 2005

"Well, I'm back."

It has been a while since I posted anything. Life intervenes with sudden vengeance, sometimes, and the best one can do is ride the wild wave, and hope like Hell that the glue on the board is enough.

The boundary between Life and Death is a chancy thing, these days. The DMZ of consciousness is filled with tubes, CAT scans, and now, Congress. I don't know if there is room for a dignified death in all of that clamour. Certainly, it will drown out the small, still Voice.

I don't expect most folks to understand the depth of my repugnance for the way the Republicans are turning Mrs. Schiavo into some martyr for the "cause". In my book, it is tantamount to being a moneychanger in the House of the Father. The Devil quotes Scripture, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home